B.W.B.I
this site the web

My writing equipment



Author note: Hello, everyone! Today I just wanted to give you some insight as to how I write my stories and where I get the inspiration and tools do it!


1.  Resources for creative writers --- Perfect site for quick, one sentence writing prompts. These prompts are mostly fiction based, but if you need inspiration or a quick story starter, here is the place to go!

2. Writertopia word count --- If you haven't already seen it, I have a "write 500 words a day" badge posted on my blog sidebar. This free online tool helps me easily count the num. of words I have in a story or poem so that I can reach my goal of 500 words easily.

3. Creativity Portal --- Excellent writing site that contains writing prompts, picture prompts, and informational articles about journaling and other ways to improve your writing.

4. Writing Excuses (podcast) --- I LOVE THIS PODCAST!!!! An excellent podcast that gives you helpful insight and tips on how to improve your writing and how to get rid of bad habits in your writing.

5. AbiWord --- Excellent word processer to use. I like the ease and flexibility of this processer, and since I cannot use Microsoft word anymore (technical difficulties), I have been using AbiWord to help save my stories and poems.

6.Enso --- A very unique type of software. Basically, you can highlight a word you wish to define or spell and Enso will automatically look up the word online with just one push of a button. Make sure to watch the Enso demo here to help clear up any questions you have.

And that's all, people! See you next week for more gore-filled stories, poems, and resources by moi.

-T.S

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies